show / hide sidebar
Stromer Electric: ST1 28mph - 2018
Stromer: ST1 28mph - Class 3 S-Pedelec 2018
Frame: Step Thru or Regular
Size: 17" (step thru and regular), 20" (only regular)
The Stromer ST1: the opening category among top e-bikes. It’s your choice for good design, right across the board. Never before had so much thought been put into an e-bike, creating such a unique icon.
The result: a product where consistent design meets tried-and-tested technology, Stromer-style.
The ingenious technology of the ST1 in detail:
- Its lithium-ion battery is housed directly in the frame, and can be effortlessly recharged directly in the e-bike, or away from it with a charger at any conventional power socket.
- All the cables are installed along the frame.
- The form and function of saddle, fenders and carrier all match the design of the ST1.
- Choose from a number of assistance levels directly at the handlebar, so that you can always decide for yourself exactly how much pedaling work you want to do.
- Efficient, silent motor accelerates with a vigorous torque.
- The color of this classic bike is predetermined: the ST1 always comes in black.
- The ST1 is the perfect concept for short and medium distances.
- Using the intelligent principle of recuperation, the ST1 recovers energy under regenerative braking and automatically feeds it back into the battery.
- You have a choice of two motors for the ST1. With the S-Pedelec (US: class 3) at $2999, a 500-watt drive accelerates you swiftly from 0 to 45 km/h (28 mph). And the Pedelec (US: class 1) at $2999 makes sure you always reach your destination relaxed, at speeds of up to 25 km/h (20 mph).
FORK - Suspension Fork SR Suntour Raidon
MOTOR - POWER 48
- Supported speed up 28mph
- 500 Watt
- Torque - 30 Nm
- BO522 (522 Wh | 36 V | 6.6 lbs)
- Range 20-55 miles
- OPTIONAL UPGRADE: BO630 (630 Wh | 36V | 7lbs)
- Range 25-65 Miles
Step Thru (17") and Regular Frame (17" and 20")
CATEGORY Class 3 electric bicycle - 28mph
FRAME COLOR black
FORK SR Suntour Raidon
MOTOR P48 | 500W
STANDARD BATTERY B0522 | 522Wh
OPTIONAL BATTERY BO630 UPGRADE | 630Wh (+$299)
CHARGER CN168 | 168W
DISPLAY Stromer Display
DRIVETRAIN Shimano | Sora 9-Speed | 11-32
BRAKES Tektro Dorado HD-E715
CRANKSET Stromer | Lasco | 52T
SADDLE Stromer | Custom
WHEELS Stromer | Alex Rims FR30
TIRES Schwalbe | Big Ben | 26 x 2.15 | Active Line |
Energizer Compound | Puncture Guard
FENDER FRONT | REAR Stromer | Custom Alloy
CARRIER Stromer | Racktime
FRONTLIGHT Busch & Müller IQ Fly
TAILLIGHT Busch & Müller TOPLIGHT Mini
AUDIBLE WARNING DEVICE Nuvo | Bell
Additional battery BO630 USD 999
Additional charger CN168 USD 149
Find Similar Products by Category
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.