show / hide sidebar
Bianchi: Sprint Disc Force eTap AXS - 2020
Bianchi: Sprint Disc Force eTap - 2020
Bianchi's Sprint Disc is an excellent road bike that features a carbon frame and fork and a SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain.
LAUNCHED IN THE 1970S, THE ORIGINAL SPRINT WAS LOVED BY RIDERS OF THE TIME, AND IS MUCH ADMIRED STILL AS AN ICONIC PIECE OF CYCLING’S HISTORY.
THE NEW SPRINT IS CREATED IN THE SAME MOULD AS ITS PREDECESSOR – IT’S A RACING CARBON BIKE FOR THOSE NEW TO THE WORLD OF COMPETITIVE ROAD CYCLING.
The Sprint at Bike Attack is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi’s Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint’s appearance: it’s a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines and a racy, aggressive character.
The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways and sprint for mid-race primes.
Whether you are consistently tackling big distances in sportives and gran fondos, or actively entering the world of criterium and road racing, this bike will carry you forwards as you progress.
FULL CARBON FORK
The carbon fork delivers low weight for graceful climbing and agile handling in the turns.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Small but important details like the aerodynamic profile of the head tube act as further evidence of the Sprint’s elite racing DNA.
Sprint frame is compatible with larger volume tires to enhances comfort and grip without affecting rolling efficiency or speed. Disc version can accommodate tires up to 700×32 while caliper model is compatible with 700×28 tires.
PARED BACK AESTHETICS
The chain stays, fork blades, top tube and down tube feature a subtle recurring graphic of the Bianchi logo – with a single instance picked out in a contrasting color. Naturally, the two colorways available feature Bianchi’s iconic celeste; one as the main frame color and the other as the accent. The frame features internal cable routing, keeping the body of the bike clean and pared back.
- 1D - CK16/BLACK FULL GLOSSY
- 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61
- SPRINT DISC CARBON MONOCOQUE, MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC SHIFTING COMPATIBLE, PRESSFIT 86,5X41MM, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, INTEGRATED SEAT CLAMP,FULL CARBON DROPOUT, FLAT MOUNT, THRU AXLE12X142MM, 32MM TIRES COMPATIBLE, SIZES 47-50-53-55-57-59-61CM
- BIANCHI FULL CARBON DISC 1.4">1.1/8", THRU AXLE 12X100MM
- FSA ORBIT C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.4"
- SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS D1 2X12SP
- SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS D1 12SP
- SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS D1
- SRAM FORCE D1 48X35T, CRANK LENGTH: 170MM-47/53CM, 172.5MM-55/59CM, 175MM-61CM
- SRAM PRESSFIT ROAD 86,5X41MM
- SRAM FORCE D1 12SP
- SRAM FORCE XG-1270 D1 12SP, 10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28-33T
- SRAM FORCE HYDROHC
- INCLUDED W/SHIFTERS
- FULCRUM RACING 618 DISC BRAKE
- VITTORIA RUBINO IV 700X28, 60TPI, G2.0GRAPHENE
- REPARTO CORSE ALLOY 6061, RISE +/-7°, 1.1/8", EXT: 70MM-44CM, 90MM-47/50CM, 100MM-53CM, 110MM-55/57CM, 120MM-59CM, 130MM-61/63CM
- REPARTO CORSE COMPACT, FLAT TOP, ALLOY 6061 DIAM.31,8MM, REACH 80MM, DROP 130MM, SIZE: 400MM-47/53CM, 420MM-55/59CM, 440MM-61CM
- CORK W/BIANCHI LOGO
- REPARTO CORSE ALLOY 6061 SHAFT, ALLOY HEAD, 15MMOFFSET, DIAM. 27.2MM, LENGTH 350MM
- SELLE ROYAL SETA S1, STEEL RAILS, 278X144MM
- SRAM CENTERLINE X ROAD, DIAM. 160MM
- BIANCHI LOLI 600ML
- ALLOY BLACK
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.