show / hide sidebar
Scott: Contessa Spark 920 - 2020
Scott: Contessa Spark 920 - 2020
The Contessa Spark 920 is an excellent mountain bike from Scott that features a super light Alloy frame, a SRAM Eagle Drivetrain, a FOX 32 Float Fork and a custom FOX Float EVOL Shock. Their Patented TwinLoc Suspension System, in combination with Traction Control, allows for three travel/geometry settings to always optimize your ride.
Spark Alloy SL Frame
FOX 32 Float Rhythm 120mm Fork
FOX Float, TwinLoc, 100mm
SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
Shimano Disc Brakes
Syncros X-25 Rims
Maxxis Rekon Kevlar Tires
Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
S, M, L
- Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011
- custom butted Hydroformed tubes
- tapered Headtube / BB92 / Boost 12x148mm
- 2.6 tire compatible
- FOX 32 Float Rhythm
- Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer
- 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel / light tune
- FOX Float EVOL Performace Trunnion
- Contessa Custom Tune
- 3 modes / Lockout-Trail-Descend
- DPS / Reb. Adj. / Travel 120mm / 165X45mm
- SCOTT TwinLoc TSP
- Suspension-Seatpost Remote
- below Bar / 3 modes / integ. Grip clamp
- Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8"
- OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
- SRAM NX / Eagle 12 Speed
- SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Shimano MT501 Disc
- 180mm F&R SM-RT54 CL rotor
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost
- SCOTT custom
- SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
- Syncros Alloy 6061
- T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm
- Syncros Pro lock-on grip
- Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy
- 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
- Syncros Duncan Dropper 2.0 Remote
- 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 125mm
- Syncros Savona V-Concept 2.5
- Shimano HB-MT400-B CL / 15x110mm
- Shimano FH-MT400-B CL / Boost 12x148mm
- SRAM CN NX Eagle
- SRAM NX-PG1230 / 11-50 T
- Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Syncros X-25 / 32H / 25mm
- Maxxis Rekon / 2.4" / 60TPI Kevlar Bead
- Tubeless Ready / EXO
APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG
APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS
The Spark down tube shock and linkage are clearly asymmetric, when looking from the top of the bike. Carbon fibres achieve their full potential when used in smooth straight lines. Off setting the shock slightly to the left hand side of the bike gives a clean and continuous structure from the down tube through the shock mount to the main pivot.
Improved roll-over is the most noticeable attribute when it comes to 29” wheels. The big wheels are great for rolling over nasty roots and rocky sections, essentially making it easier to ride these conditions. Improved traction is also a key factor with the increased wheel diameter compared to 27.5” wheels as tire contact to the ground is larger.
• Best Roll-Over Performance
• Carries Momentum
• Maximum Traction surface
• Best stability on easy trails
• Lowest suspension stress
• Great for larger frame sizes
• Increase stability on long curve
Find Similar Products by Category
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.