show / hide sidebar
Tonight, Friday Nov 10th from 6pm - 8pm!
Food & Drinks | Prizes | Bianchi Showcase
Prizes include: $150 Bike Attack Gift Card towards the purchase of any Bianchi Bicycle, Bianchi Helmet and/or Bianchi Tool Kit.
Additional prizes (come and find out!) provided by Bike Attack!
Join us to celebrate YOU, Bianchi and all things bicycling!
Fun Facts about Bianchi!
- Bianchi is the world's oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence, 132 years old!
- Bianchi pioneered the use of equal sized wheels with pneumatic rubber tires and the front wheel caliper brake.
- Edoardo Bianchi founded Bianchi in Italy at 7 Via Nirone, Milan in 1885.
- Bianchi bicycles are traditionally painted in their signature color Celeste, which is a green turquoise also known as Bianchi Green (NOT Tiffany Blue, how dare you!)
- Celeste, Bianchi's signature color is the color of the Milan sky and the color of the eyes of one of the former Queen of Italy, who Edoardo Bianchi made a bicycle for.
- The first great cycling champion for Bianchi was Costante Girardengo.
- Champions Fausto Coppi and Felice Gimondi are also historical champions of Bianchi.
What Are Cyclocross Bikes and What Makes Them Different?Many younger riders are familiar with road bikes and mountain bikes and to them cyclocross bikes look very much like road bikes, so what the heck makes them different? Good Question. The short and sweet of it is that cyclocross bikes are built for on and off [...]