show / hide sidebar
Bianchi E-Bikes: Aria E-Road - 2020
Bianchi E-Bikes: Aria E-Road - Ultegra - 2020
The Aria-Eroad is an electric aero road bike from Bianchi that features a carbon frame that was engineered with their Inner Power Drive system for the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assist motor available, available at Bike Attack in Playa Vista and Santa Monica.
IPD | INNER POWER DRIVE SYSTEM
The new Aria e-road provides the ultimate light weight road experience with power to expand your limits.
Bianchi has specifically developed its new IPD | Inner Power Drive system for the Aria e-road, using the Ebikemotion’s powerful X35 V.2 pedal assist technology. At 3.5kg for the entire system (rear hub motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring), the X35 V.2 e-power system is the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assist motor available. It is the perfect solution for riders, with a desire to take on long, demanding rides selecting the extra power and speed of a trained professional only when it is needed.
This extra power significantly adds to, but never overshadows the human powered endeavour and sensation of road riding. It simply gives the feeling that you have more power in your legs.
SUPER CLEAN LOOK
The fully integrated minimalist electric motor and battery provides a sleek, stylish, low profile natural aero look that can be ridden without any electrical power assistance. With zero interference, or drag, to the power transmission, the Aria e-Road is the true road cyclist’s choice.
The X35V.2 M1 36V/250W rear hub motor is extremely powerful, producing 40Nm of torque at the rear wheel. Nestled between the rear cassette sprockets and the rear disc brake rotor, the motor is virtually hidden.
BATTERY AND RECHARGE
The X35 V.2 M1 motor is powered by a slim, 40mm wide 250W battery, positioned inside the downtube of the Aria e-Road frame.
A weatherproof charge-port is located discreetly in the upper surface of the down tube, near the junction with the seat tube, for a simple plug and charge operation via any household mains electricity supply.
Bianchi engineers integrated the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls unobtrusively into the Aria e-Road’s aero top tube.
The Ebikemotion mobile app, allows the rider to easily integrate multiple data functions into the ride experience. Covering key motor function, battery status, power control, as well as GPS ride direction and tracking. A specific fitness function, linked to rider performance via heart rate bend, allows to control automatically the assist level of the motor unit by selecting a maximum HR frequency, to keep you in the exercise zone that you prefer.
All electronic wiring is internal, sealed away from the elements and danger, completing the Aria e-Road’s aero aesthetic.
- 2A - CK16/BLACK FULL GLOSSY
- 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61
- ARIA E-ROAD DISC CARBON, MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC SHIFTING COMPATIBLE, PRESSFIT 86,5X41MM BB, HEAD TUBE 1.4"-1.1/8", INTEGRATED SEAT CLAMP, FULL CARBON DROPOUT, FLAT MOUNT, QR SYSTEM, OLD 135MM, SIZES 47-50-53-55-57-59-61CM
- BIANCHI FULL CARBON DISC 1.4">1.1/8", THRU AXLE 12X100MM
- FSA ORBIT C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.4"
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA ST-R8020 2X11SP, HYDRAULIC DISCBRAKE, SHIMANO ULTEGRA ST-R8025 2X11SP, SMALLERLEVER SIZE FOR SIZES 47/53CM
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA RD-R8000 GS 11SP
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA FD-R8000
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA FC-R8000 52X36T, CRANK LENGTH: 165MM-44CM, 170MM-47/53CM, 172.5MM-55/59CM, 175MM-61CM
- SHIMANO SM-BB72-41B
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA CN-HG701-11, 11SP
- SHIMANO 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- SHIMANO BR-R8070
- INCLUDED W/SHIFTERS
- VISION TRIMAX ALLOY DISC, REAR HUB W/EBIKEMOTION X35 MOTOR UNIT
- VITTORIA RUBINO IV 700X28, 60TPI, G2.0 GRAPHENE
- REPARTO CORSE 3D FORGED ALLOY 6061, RISE - 8°, 1.1/8", EXT: 90MM-47/50CM, 100MM-53CM, 110MM-55/57CM, 120MM-59CM, 130MM-61CM
- REPARTO CORSE AERO COMPACT, ALLOY 6061 DIAM. 31,8MM, REACH 74MM, DROP 116MM, SIZE: 400MM-47/53CM, 420MM-55/59CM, 440MM-61CM
- LA SPIRALE RIBBON CORK
- ARIA FULL CARBON AERO, CLAMP WITH ALLOY HEAD ADJUSTABLE AND REVERSIBLE +/- 35MM; LENGTH: 300MM-47/50CM, 350MM-53/61CM
- SELLE ROYAL SETA S1, STEEL RAILS, 278X144MM
- SHIMANO SM-RT86, DIAM. 160MM
- BIANCHI LOLI 600ML
- ELITE CANNIBAL XC
- EBIKEMOTION X35 SYSTEM: 250W REAR HUB MOTOR UNIT, 250WH INTEGRATED BATTERY AND IWOC ONE REMOTE CONTROL
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.