show / hide sidebar
Bianchi: Duel 27.S - 2020
Bianchi: Duel 27.S - 2020
The Duel 27.S is and ideal mountain bike for those who are looking to get into mountain biking with confidence. Relive the days where mountain bike began, in the 90s, when the colors were bright, grip shifters were cool, and the riders were fearless. The Bianchi Rago was at the forefront of this movement and help shaped mounting biking as we know it today.
The Duel is also available with 29" tires.
- 8L - BLACK/CK16-VIOLET FULL MATT
- 38, 43, 48, 53
- DUEL 27,5" ALU, 1.1/8" HT, BSA 68MM, SEATPOST DIAM. 27,2MM, SEAT TUBE DIAM. 31,8MM, FD TOP PULL, INTL 160MM DISC MOUNTING DROPOUTS 9X135MM QR, ST W/V-BRAKE STUDS, EXTERNAL CABLE ROUTING UNDER TT, SIZES 15-17-19-21"
- SR SUNTOUR XCM HLO DS 27,5" 100MM
- FSA TH888
- SHIMANO SL-M2010 3X9SP
- SHIMANO ACERA RD-M3000 9SP
- SHIMANO FD-M2000
- SHIMANO FC-MT101 40X30X22T, CRANK LENGTH: 170MM-15/17", 175MM-19/21"
- SHIMANO BB-UN100
- KMC HV900 9SP
- SHIMANO HG200-9, 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T
- SHIMANO BR-MT200
- ALEXRIMS DP2.5
- FORMULA CL-1422
- FORMULA CL-1420
- KENDA BOOSTER 27,5X2.2
- TEC 3D FORGED ALLOY 6061, +/-7°, 1.1/8", DIAM. 31.8MM, EXT: 80MM-15/17", 90MM-19/21"
- TEC PG ALLOY 6061, WIDTH 700MM, DIAM. 31,8MM, RISE 15MM, BACKSWEEP 9°
- T-ONE T-GP48B
- TEC AL2014 SHAFT, ALLOY HEAD, DIAM. 27.2MM, 0MM SEATBACK, LENGTH: 300MM-15", 350MM-17/21"
- TEC RECTOR, STEEL RAILS
- SHIMANO SM-RT10, 160MM FRONT & REAR, CENTER LOCK
Find Similar Products by Category
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.