show / hide sidebar
Bianchi: C-Sport 1 - 2020
Bianchi: C-Sport 1 - 2020
Bianchi's C-Sport 1 features Shimano mechanical disc brakes and 24-speed drivetrain for tackling both steep hills and fast straightaways. Its aluminum handlebar, stem, seat post, and WTB saddle keep the cockpit comfy without adding unnecessary weight.
Bianchi's C-Sport 1 is one of their most versatile sport and fitness models. It has the spirit of a true racing bike with the control of a city bike. Its lightweight, hydroformed aluminum frame delivers quick acceleration and precise handling while its Shimano disc brakes improve stopping power in all conditions.
- KW - BLACK/WHITE-CK16 FULL MATT
- 43, 47, 51, 55, 59
- C-SPORT GENT ALU DISC, 700C OLD 135MM, INTEGRATED CABLE ROUTING, SMOOTH WELDING, 1.1/8" HEADTUBE (SEMI-INTEGRATED DOWN HT TUBE AND INTEGRATED IN TOP HT TUBE). SEAT TUBE 31.6MM, SIZE: 43,47,51,55,59CM
- BIANCHI ALU DISC
- FSA NO.8B/ZS4D 1.1/8"
- SHIMANO ST-EF500 3X8SP
- SHIMANO ACERA RD-M360-L SGS 8SP
- SHIMANO TOURNEY FD-TY700-TS3
- SHIMANO FC-TY301 42X34X24T, CRANK LENGTH: 170MM-43/47CM, 175MM-51/59CM
- SHIMANO BB-UN100
- KMC Z-72
- SHIMANO CS-HG200-8, 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32T
- SHIMANO BR-M375 MECHANICAL DISC BRAKE
- INCLUDED W/SHIFTERS
- ALEX RIM ATD470 DISC
- FORMULA CL-1422
- FORMULA CL-1420
- KENDA KWICK TENDRIL 700X35
- 3D FORGED ALLOY 6061Y, RISE 17°, DIAM. 31,8MM, 1.1/8", EXT: 80MM-43CM, 100MM-47/51CM, 110MM-55/59CM
- ALLOY 6061 DB, FLAT BAR, WIDTH: 700MM, 9° BEND, 31.8MM
- ERGONOMIC DOUBLE DENSITY
- AL6061 SHAFT, ALLOY HEAD, 15MM OFFSET, DIAM. 31.6MM, LENGTH 350MM
- BIANCHI, STEEL RAIL, HIGH DENSITY FOAM
- SHIMANO SM-RT10, DIAM. 160MM, CENTER LOCK
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.