show / hide sidebar
Scott: Scale 940 - 2017
Scott: Scale 940 - 2017
The SCOTT Scale 940 features an all new, ultralight Alloy Frame. The 940 comes fully equipped with a FOX 32 Float Performance fork, along with our RideLoc technology to allow for three travel settings to always optimize your ride. With the same geometry as its Carbon siblings, this is a durable and affordable hardtail designed for world-class speed.
Scale Alloy 6011 SL Frame
FOX 32 Float Performance Air 100mm
Shimano XT 2x11 Drive Train
Shimano M615 Disc Brakes
- Scale Alloy 6011 SL Custom Butted Superlight Tubing
- Tapered HT / BB92 / Bridgeless Seatstays
- Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger / weight 1470gr
- FOX 32 Float Performance Air
- Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer
- Lockout / Reb. Adj. / 100mm travel
- SCOTT RideLoc Remote Technology
- 3 modes
- Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8"
- OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
- Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS
- Shadow Plus / 22 Speed
- Shimano XT FD-M8025-H / 34.9mm
- Shimano SLX SL-M7000-B-I / Rapidfire Plus
- 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
- Shimano Deore M615 Disc
- 180/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
- Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 / Hollowtech 2
- 700 Series: 36x26 T / 900 Series: 34x24 T
- Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
- Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061
- T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm
- Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy
- 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
- Wellgo M-21
- Syncros FL2.5 / 31.6x400mm
- Syncros XR2.0 / CROM rails
- Shimano HB-M618 CL / 15x100mm
- Shimano FH-M615 CL / 5x135mm
- KMC X11L
- Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T
- Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready
- Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead
- TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound
APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG
APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS
Improved roll-over is the most noticeable attribute when it comes to 29” wheels. The big wheels are great for rolling over nasty roots and rocky sections, essentially making it easier to ride these conditions. Improved traction is also a key factor with the increased wheel diameter compared to 26” wheels as tire contact to the ground is larger.
• Best Roll-Over Performance
• Carries Momentum
• Maximum Traction surface
• Best stability on easy trails
• Lowest suspension stress
• Great for larger frame sizes
• Increase stability on long curve
|A||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||69.5 °||69.5 °||69.5 °||69.5 °|
|B||HEAD TUBE LENGTH||105.0 MM||4.1 IN||105.0 MM||4.1 IN||115.0 MM||4.5 IN||125.0 MM||4.9 IN|
|C||TOP TUBE HORIZONTAL||580.0 MM||22.8 IN||600.0 MM||23.6 IN||620.0 MM||24.4 IN||640.0 MM||25.2 IN|
|D||STANDOVER HEIGHT||756.0 MM||29.8 IN||783.0 MM||30.8 IN||810.0 MM||31.9 IN||842.0 MM||33.1 IN|
|E||BB OFFSET||-60.0 MM||-2.4 IN||-60.0 MM||-2.4 IN||-60.0 MM||-2.4 IN||-60.0 MM||-2.4 IN|
|F||BB HEIGHT||310.0 MM||12.2 IN||310.0 MM||12.2 IN||310.0 MM||12.2 IN||310.0 MM||12.2 IN|
|G||WHEEL BASE||1,079.0 MM||42.5 IN||1,096.8 MM||43.2 IN||1,117.0 MM||44.0 IN||1,137.9 MM||44.8 IN|
|H||BB CENTER TO TOPTUBE CENTER||329.0 MM||13.0 IN||375.0 MM||14.8 IN||415.0 MM||16.3 IN||465.0 MM||18.3 IN|
|I||BB CENTER TO TOP OF SEATTUBE||390.0 MM||15.4 IN||440.0 MM||17.3 IN||480.0 MM||18.9 IN||530.0 MM||20.9 IN|
|J||SEAT ANGLE||72.5 °||72.5 °||72.5 °||72.5 °|
|K||CHAINSTAY||438.0 MM||17.2 IN||438.0 MM||17.2 IN||438.0 MM||17.2 IN||438.0 MM||17.2 IN|
|L||REACH||385.0 MM||15.2 IN||405.0 MM||15.9 IN||422.0 MM||16.6 IN||439.0 MM||17.3 IN|
|M||STACK||618.0 MM||24.3 IN||618.0 MM||24.3 IN||628.0 MM||24.7 IN||637.0 MM||25.1 IN|
|N||STEM LENGTH||70.0 MM||2.8 IN||80.0 MM||3.1 IN||90.0 MM||3.5 IN||100.0 MM||3.9 IN|
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.