show / hide sidebar
Haro: Lineage Team Master - 2018
Haro: Lineage Team Master - 2018
Vintage Retro BMX Bike from the 80's
- 100% chromoly Lineage Team Master frame with twin top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners - 20.5" top tube length
- 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 175mm cranks with Haro Lineage Compact Disc 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 28/9 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall alloy rims with chrome finish
- Haro HPF 100 psi tires 20 x 2.2" front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
- Haro "1978" plastic pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Haro Team grips
- KMC K710SL super light chain
- Dia-Compe "Hombre" FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
- Haro Lineage alloy seat post clamp
- MSRP: $1,409.99
- Colors: Turquoise / Mint
- Weight: 28.2 lbs
|Geometry||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Seat Tube||Chainstay||BB Height||Stand Over|
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.