show / hide sidebar
- EBike Brand Feature: Cannondale (And a Bike Attack Exclusive)
- Recommended Road Cycling Routes near Bike Attack Playa Vista
- Cycling Outdoors & Summer Heat Exhaustion
- San Francisco Police Department: Bait Bikes, Tech and Twitter to Combat Bike Theft
- How Many of these Fun Bike Facts Do You Already Know?
Tonight, Friday Nov 10th from 6pm - 8pm!
Food & Drinks | Prizes | Bianchi Showcase
Prizes include: $150 Bike Attack Gift Card towards the purchase of any Bianchi Bicycle, Bianchi Helmet and/or Bianchi Tool Kit.
Additional prizes (come and find out!) provided by Bike Attack!
Join us to celebrate YOU, Bianchi and all things bicycling!
Fun Facts about Bianchi!
- Bianchi is the world's oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence, 132 years old!
- Bianchi pioneered the use of equal sized wheels with pneumatic rubber tires and the front wheel caliper brake.
- Edoardo Bianchi founded Bianchi in Italy at 7 Via Nirone, Milan in 1885.
- Bianchi bicycles are traditionally painted in their signature color Celeste, which is a green turquoise also known as Bianchi Green (NOT Tiffany Blue, how dare you!)
- Celeste, Bianchi's signature color is the color of the Milan sky and the color of the eyes of one of the former Queen of Italy, who Edoardo Bianchi made a bicycle for.
- The first great cycling champion for Bianchi was Costante Girardengo.
- Champions Fausto Coppi and Felice Gimondi are also historical champions of Bianchi.