show / hide sidebar
Tonight, Friday Nov 10th from 6pm - 8pm!
Food & Drinks | Prizes | Bianchi Showcase
Prizes include: $150 Bike Attack Gift Card towards the purchase of any Bianchi Bicycle, Bianchi Helmet and/or Bianchi Tool Kit.
Additional prizes (come and find out!) provided by Bike Attack!
Join us to celebrate YOU, Bianchi and all things bicycling!
Fun Facts about Bianchi!
- Bianchi is the world's oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence, 132 years old!
- Bianchi pioneered the use of equal sized wheels with pneumatic rubber tires and the front wheel caliper brake.
- Edoardo Bianchi founded Bianchi in Italy at 7 Via Nirone, Milan in 1885.
- Bianchi bicycles are traditionally painted in their signature color Celeste, which is a green turquoise also known as Bianchi Green (NOT Tiffany Blue, how dare you!)
- Celeste, Bianchi's signature color is the color of the Milan sky and the color of the eyes of one of the former Queen of Italy, who Edoardo Bianchi made a bicycle for.
- The first great cycling champion for Bianchi was Costante Girardengo.
- Champions Fausto Coppi and Felice Gimondi are also historical champions of Bianchi.
Join us for our Weekly Road Bike Club Ride!We ride from Bike Attack Playa Vista to Manhattan Beach. Have coffee and return. Repeat next week.Our weekly ride team consists of various riders, men and women in their 20's to 50's who love to ride and enjoy the morning challenge. Bike Attack's early morning ride became [...]
Spring is the perfect season for falling in love, and we've got some introductions for you. Riders, meet your match- Here are 5 bikes we're absolutely in love with this spring.Bianchi Infinito CV Chorus : The Infinito was designed for the rider who wants to mix it up on Saturday's fast tempo group ride yet still [...]
Bianchi Bicycles: the definition of quality in a bicycle--from performance in racing and transportation to higher resale value, the Bianchi brand name is equivalent to style and quality.Bianchi: The Ferrari of BicyclesFerrari versus KiaDo you want to drive a Ferrari or do you want to drive a Kia? Well, we all know the obvious answer [...]
"One area I would like to point out that separates Bianchi bicycles from a lot of other bike companies is its in house R&D Test and Quality Control lab.. All of our bikes delivered to the European market are assembled at our Treviglio factory, as well as all Campy bikes. When we receive frames, one out [...]